ARC's composite levers flex where aluminum bends. The ARC levers are lighter and tricker without sacrificing function - plain and simple. Aircraft and race cars have used composite materials for years and now ARC has incorporated this technology into their levers.
- The ARC composite levers have the same functioning features as the ARC aluminum levers.
- The difference between the aluminum model and the composite is that the composite will never break.
- Strong enough to do the job yet can be bent and straightened over 20 times without any diminished appearance or strength.
- Adjustable for hand size and move to prevent damage in a crash.
- The "knee" is made from billet aluminum.
- Lifetime warranty.
Fits: 2016-2023 Sherco SC/SCF/SE/SEF 125-500