9107 E. Southern Ave. #105 Mesa, AZ 85209 (480)642-6686
2020 AMRA Racing Series
All 10 rounds of the 2020 AMRA Racing Series are eligible events to earn Moto Center store credit. Total combined payout available: $27,950
A/AA Classes: 1st $75, 2nd $60, 3rd $50
B Classes: 1st $50, 2nd $40, 3rd$30
C Classes: 1st $30, 2nd $20, 3rd $10
Terms & Conditions
· Riders must submit a 2020 Contingency registration form in store at the time of new bike purchase.
· Upon 2020 registration approval, riders will receive Moto Center decals and apparel to be used/worn at all eligible events.
· Moto Center must be listed as a sponsor at all events entered
· All registered winning riders will be issued store credit to their Moto Center personal profile account after Moto Center receives confirmation of results from promoter and rider has completed a registration form after each event that credit is earned.
· Only 2020 or newer Sherco and GasGas motorcycles purchased from Moto Center are eligible.
· Contingency will be paid to the registered racer on file.
· Credits earned can be used towards any available parts at MSRP. Credits are not eligible to be used for new bike purchases, only replacement parts and accessories.
· Store credit earned is non-transferrable. Credits earned will not roll-over to the following year and must be used by December 31, 2020.
· Race results must be received from race promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
· Moto Center will not pay an event when the promoter fails to submit results within 30 days of the event.
· In cases of multiple divisions of the same class, Moto Center will pay one division as specified by promoter.
· In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
· Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
· There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
· There is no minimum rider count in a class to qualify for contingency.
· The Moto Center logo must be displayed on the left and right side of the motorcycle and branded apparel is expected to be worn at each event.
· The original color plastic components must remain on all units to be eligible.
· AMRA, Sherco, and GasGas organizations are not responsible for contingency payout.
· Program details subject to change without notice at Moto Center's sole discretion.